Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stay-cation My Ass

I took a couple days off work to chill out. Moving, the j-o-b, and getting ready for the CH has left me a little thin. I planned to just kick back have a frosty beverage or two and play some Beatles Rock Band. I must have been dreaming.

I couldn't sit around. There is so much stuff to do around here, it haunts me in my dreams. I just dont want to have to deal with all the extra crapola with the CH gets here.
I got a few things done:
  1. Unpacked the bedroom.
  2. Shreaded old paperwork
  3. Cleaned out the closet
  4. Put up some shelves (no small feat. 4 hours, 2 trips to Home Depot, 1 to Lowes, and 1 to Ikea
  5. Transmission fluid in Enda (the gold Honda)
  6. Gas, tires, oil, jumpstart in Oscar the Grouch, aka The Shit Box (blue Honda.) Car stalled at the top of the street. I had to drive it in neutral, and reverse to get it back to the house, to jump start it two more times and get it back in the driveway. I hate that car.
  7. Buired dead fish
  8. Took some stuff to the DI.
Still need to winterize the yard tools and the motorcycle. Need to blow out the sprinklers.
ROOSTER NEED CERVEZA'S

No comments:

Post a Comment